At Waterplay, we have some outstanding employees: from in-house fabricators to 3D artists, from product designers to support specialists. Our expert team of Waterplayers have helped to shape thousands of aquatic play spaces around the world.
The Waterplay Employee Spotlight series aims to highlight these talented individuals that make us who we are. For this feature, we will shine our spotlight on one of Waterplay’s awesome Customer Support Representatives, Alyssa Quigley.
10 Questions with Alyssa Quigley!
1. How long have you been a Waterplayer?
I first started with Waterplay in the Fall of 2014, so it’s been almost 5 years now.
2. Tell us about your role at Waterplay.
My current role at Waterplay is that of a Client Support Representative where I am the go-to resource for a number of Waterplay’s Regional Sales Managers. A big portion of my job is to help connect internal departments to ensure that communication about ongoing projects is clear, concise, timely and accurate. Sometimes it can be a lot of “organized chaos”, therefore, I spend a lot of my time on the phone with customers and project team members — communication is key!
3. What three words would you use to describe it?
The three words to best describe my role would be:
- And, rewarding!
4. Before working for Waterplay, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
I worked on a cruise ship for a summer. It was also a fast-paced job, however, I got to travel and see glaciers while working which was fantastic!
5. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I’d love to have enough time to learn to play the ukulele!
6. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
7. What is one thing you cannot resist?
Tea, of course! 😉
8. If you could pick one superpower, what would it be?
I’d love to be fluent in all languages.
9. Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
Paris. I’ve been twice and just love the culture, the food and can’t wait to explore more of France one day.
10. Tell us three things most people don’t know about you …
- I used to write movie reviews for a local website.
- I don’t like seafood.
- I’ve donated blood over 50 times and I am really passionate about impacting lives.
STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EDITION OF EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT!
Waterplay is committed to making the world a better place by offering innovative aquatic play solutions to the global community. Waterplay’s full suite of products include freestanding aquatic play solutions designed to splash and spray, activity towers, architecturally-inspired urban water features, and water management solutions. A great addition to aquatic facilities, community spaces, holiday parks, hotels and resorts, housing developments, water parks, and attraction facilities.